Chess Cyber Olympiad
holding intellectual Cyber olympiads in sports games
These rules determine the status, goals and objectives of the intellectual Cyber Olympiads in sports games (hereinafter referred to as the Cyber Olympiad), the procedure for its holding.
- General Provisions
- The Cyber Olympiad is held annually by the Institute of Intellectual Technologies (hereinafter referred to as the Institute) online through official information resources.
- The main goals and objectives of the Cyber Olympiad are: promoting scientific knowledge and developing students’ interest in scientific activities, creating the necessary conditions for identifying gifted children, selecting and preparing students to participate in international Olympiads, and increasing the prestige of education in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- The Cyber Olympiad is held continuously throughout the academic year.
- The number of participants is not limited. Anyone of school age can take part, regardless of gender or religion.
- Participants and working bodies of the Olympiad
- Participants can take part independently, as well as through teachers (hereinafter referred to as the Coordinator) of educational organizations of any types and types.
- Coordinators can independently organize participation in the Cyber Olympiads through the official information resources of the Institute.
- Coordinators can offer their own versions of author’s test questions for the organization of theoretical Olympiads through the official information resources of the Institute.
- The teams participating in the Republican Olympiad are led by specialists, methodologists, as well as the best teachers who, during the Olympiad, participate in seminars, discussions on the problems of teaching general education disciplines, exchange experience in preparing participants in the Olympiads.
The team leader ensures the safety of the participants of the Olympiad on the way to the place of the Olympiad, during its conduct and on the way back to the place of residence.
- To coordinate and carry out organizational work on the preparation and holding of the Olympiad, additional organizing committees may be created by decision of the leadership of the organization conducting the Olympiad.
- Organizing Committee of the Olympiad:
1) determines the general procedure for holding the Olympiad at all its stages;
2) carries out direct management of the Olympiad;
3) forms methodological commissions on subjects to ensure the necessary scientific and methodological level of the Olympiad;
4) analyzes and summarizes the results of the Republican Olympiad and participates in the preparation of draft orders and decisions of the collegium;
5) publishes the materials of the Olympiad in the press.
- Participation and rewarding of the participants of the Olympiads
- Opening, summing up the results of full-time Cyber-Olympiads and rewarding of participants can take place in a solemn and festive atmosphere.
- Winners are awarded diplomas and can receive an electronic version of the award document in the relevant section of the information resource.
- Prize-winners are awarded with diplomas of the first, second, third degrees, as well as special titles “Junior” and “Mentor”. At the end of the year, three prizes are established, in exceptional cases, participants who have scored the same number of points, by decision of the chairman of the organizing committee, may be allocated additional prizes.
- Teachers, teachers of educational institutions, whose students won prizes, as well as employees of the education system who took an active part in the preparation and conduct of the Republican Olympiad, are awarded with Certificates of Honor and medals of the Institute.
- The information resources of the Cyber Olympiads are open access, and everyone can participate without registration. Accordingly, the points scored and the achievements of participants who have not passed registration will not be taken into account in the register of winners. To complete the registration procedure, it is necessary to transfer the registration fee according to the selected tariff plan to the account of the Children’s Academy of Sciences “CLEVER” or the Institute, indicating the IIN and the participant’s e-mail address. Registration data (login and password) for entering your personal account will be sent to your email address.
Rank standards table